Saturday, February 19, 2011

Another Vet Email

In the midst of my job hunt, I'm also emailing veterinary clinics/small animal parks at home in Leesburg, as possible summer jobs. Yesterday, I sent out a slew of emails to several clinics by my house, and although one of them emailed back saying they will not need help but "will keep my information on file", another vet immediately emailed back asking for my resume and hours I would be available to work. SOUNDS GOOD!

I sent him my resume and told him how free and open my weekly schedule would be, so I'm hoping I hear back from him soon. I was very excited about the quick response and interest in me!

In addition to the several vets I'm looking at, I'm also emailing with the Catoctin Wildlife Preserve and Zoo in Maryland, and the Leesburg Animal Park. I think experience with exotic animals would be really beneficial, as well as with dogs and cats.

Anyway, that's my update for the morning! I'll keep this updated as I hear more!

No comments:

Post a Comment